Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We are alive.
In Wisconsin for another 3 days.
Things have changed, but then again, not really.
It's good to be home.
Took Caden to his first water park.
He wasn't a fan.
His life vest looked more like a straight jacket.
He loves Wisconsin grass and grandparents.
I love Skype so I can see my husband.
Off to a restraunt called Moose Jaw.
It really is good to be home.

Pictures to come.

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am giggling at your pregnancy ticker...mostly because yours still has 190 days and mine has 34!!!! Enjoy your next 190 days!

Ledebuhr Family said...

You must have gone to the Dells? Fun! Sorry I missed you...next time give me a couple week's notice and I'm there :)

The Boeckmann's said...

I am still available to get together if you want!! Just let me know what might work for you!

Matt 'n Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Larsen Family said...

You may have squeaky cheese, but we have happy cows

Janelle said...

How fun to have a trip home to see family and watch your child explore where you grew up. Have fun!

heather peck said...

congratulations on the 4th member of the phipps family!!!!! yay!!!!