Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Lake Tahoe.

Wisconsin pictures are in Wisconsin, so I'm posting 4th of July/birthday weekend in Tahoe pictures. Bry picked us up from the airport Thursday night--can't even say how happy we were to see him--at 11 and we drove straight up to Lake Tahoe. Don't get too excited, I was extremely unprepared and my camera died half way through the trip. Tahoe was INSANE. So busy. After driving around trying to find parking for hours, we gave up and watched movies on the 4th. The next day we were able to get within 1000 feet of the beach. Worth the wait! Caden LOVED the sand. He was patting it, rubbing it all over his body, throwing it, eating it...yes, eating it. He even got in the freezing lake with Bry. Very fun day.I took a nap one afternoon and woke up to find my child in this...
Bry had taken Caden on a walk and they ended up at a Street Fair. Apparently Caden is very attracted to the hippie look because Bryan said he grabbed on to this shirt with his death grip and wouldn't let go. Scary.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Caden will make a great hippie. Looks like fun!

Jen R. said...

Free love baby. Glad you guys had a good time!

adam and andrea said...

Little Hippie Caden would fit right in in Madison!!

*katie said...

I so want to go to Lake Tahoe some day! So very beautiful. And I LOVE Caden's shirt:) So very hip;)

kristen said...

i think bry needs a matching one ;)

J.Phipps said...

best part of the post was the train ride and how Caden liked the wind blowing in his "face", I noticed you didn't mention the wind blowing in his hair....or lack there of.