We thought it was time to add one more,
so our family is growing from three to four!
And--there is a new gender predictor test that's 90% accurate. We figured it would be fun just to see what we'd probably be having. As of now, it's a girl! We are thrilled and feeling so very blessed.

30 comments:
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. You are going to love having 2 kids, its crazy but so much fun to see them interact with each other. Hope you are feeling well.
Wow! That is amazing! Congrats!
yay congratulations!! ooh i want to do that test...did your doctor do it? how fun! i am hoping ours is a girl too :)
Woo Hoo!!! We are so excited! Hope you are feeling great!
Congrats! I was thinking if you guys were ready for another one! I am so happy for you guys. have you hit the morning (or all day) sickness yet? I remember see you at the health center and you looking so miserable. Hope it is better this time
girls are the BEST! I've been so proud of myself for not saying anything to anyone (not even my mama who asks about you all the time), so yea! Now I can tell everyone I see. Hooray!
Caden will be such a great big brother!
oh and I noticed that you are due the 1st of January... that was our exact due date with Ella! Hopefully it will be closer to the 1st than the 10th :) Yay!
Congratulations! So happy for your family. Can't wait to hang out again in August.
YAY!! Couldn't be happier for you guys!
Congratulations! Does this mean when Bryan graduates your next car will be a minivan?:) Oh, and it's probably too late for this, but did you remember that being pregnant STINKS??? I think I forgot, that's why I decided to do it again...:)
Shut up!!! Oh my gosh! Congratulations!! How are you feeling? I assume the worst is over?
Congrats to you and Bryan! That's great news!!!!
Congratulations! What is this predictor thing...how exciting to have a prediction so early!
Woo hoo! Congratulations!!! And super fun to think that you might be having a girl!
The work is out. M
Congrats you guys!! So exciting!!!!!
Oh my goodness! I love it! Congrats! Two kids!! I am sure you feel so very blessed. I would love to see you! We come to Altoona/Eau Claire quite often - it is a quick 20 minute trip! Just let me know when and where would work for you. We would love to meet Caden and I would love to catch up with you.
4:34 PM
and you know i hope it's a GIRL! so happy for you!
congrats!! where did you find this gender predictor?? i'm going in next thursday, but i'd like to see if my hunch is correct!
now you'll have a boy and girl...how perfect :)
congratulations!
AHHH! YAY!!! We're super excited for you guys!! Oh man, I hope that you're feeling ok, it's so tough feeling like crap and still having to raise your other kid!!! I feel your pain. ooooh, and this girl (perhaps!) is going to be such a little cutesy girl!! Can't wait for you guys!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! What is this test that is so acurate!? How fun if it is true... one boy and one girl. Perfect!
Yay! All I can say (since I'm still speechless) is YAY! :)
CONGRATS! That is so exciting!!!!
I don't think you have enough comments, so I thought I would add this. :)
Congratulations you guys! That's so exciting! Our little girls can be best friends! Hope you're feeling well and that things go smoothly!
We don't find out until next Thursday - one week from today. :)
OMG Ash! I couldn't be happier for you!! :-) Another cute little baby for me to obsess over on your blog! Love you!!
Post a Comment