Dearest Mommys,
I just wanted to remind everyone that the Usborne Book sale ends February 6.
These books are the best books in the world which is why I did this, because everyone knows I hate doing sales stuff. These books are so durable, and BRIGHT. They help with speech development, and reading skills. I really can't say enough about them. If you are wanting to place an order go to coraliesbook.com and click Ashley Phipps in the right corner.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the list here are some of my recommendations:
* Luxury Touchy-Feely Board Books: Jungle, Animal Hide and Seek, and Farm.
* Any of the "That's Not My..." books are so, so cute. Caden has loved these since he was 3 months old.
* Talkabout Board Books: The Zoo or The Farm are great for when teaching children different words and settings.
* Luxury Look and Say Board Books: First Words, Big and Little
* Easy Words to Read and Farmyard Tales: These sets are so cute and great for kids learning to read.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i love that ball you made in your last post, that is so amazing, look at you! you are becoming quite the seamstress!!!
Gymboree...I agree with you! We no longer have one in Eau Claire, but La Crosse does still have one. The La Crosse store has tons of clearance items (more than other stores I have been to)! So thank goodness for that! She has gotten a cupcake blankie, some cute bibs, some summer clothes, and the most adorable dress, leggings, hat set that you will ever see!! I am going to have to restrain myself so that I don't buy so much that she can't wear all of it! Thank you for the advice on sizes and everything else!! I have asked for a D 40 for my birthday, so we will see! It is so fun to think that after years of playing babies together we are now able to have are very own and talk about them as adults!! We are so lucky! Thanks again for everything! You are the best!
I just ordered that's not my pirate, that's not my monkey, touchy feely 123 and animal hide and seek - I can't wait to get them!! : )
Post a Comment