Caden is quite the dancer these days. Everytime music comes on he head bobs and shakes his little body. We love our free entertainment. He is ALWAYS making us laugh. Sorry the video's sideways; I didn't really think that one through.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So You Think You Can Dance 2025...I like his chances
Hilarious - he's got some moves!! I think he gets it from his mama! : )
So adorable! I never get tired of baby dancing. And don't worry, I also have made several sideways videos on our camera--it always ticks me off when I realize I've done it, but it just keeps happening.
So cute! I love when they start dancing. So much fun! Your ball looks great too by the way. I'm still working on mine. Almost done! We all need to get together again soon.
How cute! I can't wait until Tay does that. I can't believe that we still haven't gotten together! We need to.
Post a Comment