Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just Watching Laundry Spin

That's mostly what we've been up to these days. Extreme excitement. All I'm going to say is Dear Weatherman, bring on the sunshine. And my good friend taught me how to make Caden a ball completely by hand. I love it... He, on the other hand, was more interested in the lens cap while I was taking pictures of him with his new toy.

14 comments:

Lesley said...

it looks amazing! Well done... perhaps he doesn't like it cause there's about ten pounds of stuffing in there any maybe, just maybe it makes him itch, Like someone else I know. The bag says its hypoallergenic so I think it;s a mental thing. Hope to see you soon!

Larsen Family said...

Aren't you a crafty lady! And as for the weather...I don't mean to brag, but it was in the upper sixties-low seventies here last week...I'm talking flip-flops and shorts sleeves nice. You need to bring Caden back to his place of orgin..he is home sick.

Tabitha said...

Hi Ashley how are you? I looked at your blog through Anna's page. It is very cute. Your son is so adorable.

J&J said...

Caden is growing up so fast!! He is so cute! That ball is so cute, you are so talented doing all of your sewing projects! I'm with you on the sunshine:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,
I've looked at your blog through Erin and Matt, and I love the photos that you take. Very colorful and fun angles. What kind of camera do you have?

Jolene said...

Ashley I'm so impressed with that ball. You got stylized sewing going on. M

Anonymous said...

Hey awesome ball, I love it, it looks like you bought it at a store its so perfec. what an inexpensive toy for him..

your talking about the sunshine while we are talking about the cold weather, at least its probably alot warmer where you are at then good ol wisconsin huh..probably a reason you dont live here anymore huh ;)

Jen R. said...

Seriously I wish we had been better friends when I still lived in Utah and you could have taught me how to do all the wonderful things you know how to do. My last post is titled "I'm a domestic goddess" but really you are...I'm just a wannabe

The Boeckmann's said...

Ashley,

Two things!! Love the pictures, by the way! Thanks for advice on the camera - it is my birthday wish!!! Hopefully it will come true! Also, what size is Caden wearing right now? How about a few months ago?? It is so hard to figure out what size this little one is going to be and it is driving me nuts. But, I would like to take advantage of some of the end of winter sales. Thanks so much!!!

Melany said...

oh my gosh - that is SO CUTE. not only is the design clever but i love the different fabrics you used. good job!

*katie said...

As everyone has said--super cute!! Now I want to know, HOW did you make it? It looks like it would be a fun project to try.

benandkiki said...

Being housebound is rough. Hopefully the warm weather will arrive soon. I love the ball you made, it's totally cute.

Jenna and Steve said...

He is so cute. I don't blame you for wanting to have nice weather. Winter is so hard to stay entertained in.

Megan said...

Ashley- get-out-of-town!!! Cute baby! Great photo's! Love the pants you sewed. I am so going to hire you for our family photo's this summer! (only if you promise to make me look good) BYU SHC UC Sat misses you dearly! Now you are all grown up and a mom now! Bring Caden in to see us!!!
Michelle Brinkerhoff (RN blast from the past)