

Thanks to Caden needing to eat at 6 am I was able to see the fog rolling in. Pretty neat.
Highlights of the trip:1. Trying Thai Food for the first time.
2. Watching Megan drive in downtown San Francisco. Actually, make that watching Megan drive period. Had I not been fearing for my life it would have been hilarious.
3. Clam Chowder.
4. Jenna and Steve.
5. Seeing a 25 million dollar home.
6. A street sign in front of a 5 by 5 foot patch of grass that said: Mini Park.
7. Getting yelled at by a talking statue for not tipping him.
8. Waiting 3 hours for Bryan and Jarom to get back with movies. Apparently they got a little lost.
9. Driving through the Prisidio three times because we kept missing the right exit.
10. Watching Bryan wear the bjorn.
We spent the first night eating Thai and Cold Stone ice cream, and hanging out with our friends that just moved to SF, Jenna and Steve.
Saturday we headed down to Fisherman's Wharf with Megan and Jarom. We ate at some Sourdough place that had really good clam chowder. Then we walked to one of the beaches and Ghirardelli's.
Jarom with the mean Statue. "I can't believe you feel okay about not tipping. I have to eat too you know." Here's a tip: Get a real job! (Like I knew you had to tip every weirdo you came across.)
At the Wharf. It stunk.
The ocean with the Golden Gate Bridge in the back ground.
I'm sure you can guess what this is a picture of...

San Francisco is such an unique city. I loved the row homes, but wouldn't be able to stand having no yard. Everything is just all mixed together; businesses are right next to homes, and the streets are always insanely busy. I loved visiting, but I am definitely not a big city girl. Through out the night you could hear people walking by our front door and it totally creeped me out. I'm pretty sure I checked the locks about 15 times. The funniest part was when we drove up to the carport of where we were staying I asked if we were in the ghetto because everything just felt so on top of eachother. Megan laughed at me and said we were in the really nice part of the city. Clearly I know nothing.
Saturday night Jenna and Steve gave us more of a tour. They showed us all the huge homes and the Cliff House/Sunset Beach. Too bad it was pitch black by the time we got there. :) Then we went back to the Condo and played games and ate way too much Candy. 
Saturday we headed down to Fisherman's Wharf with Megan and Jarom. We ate at some Sourdough place that had really good clam chowder. Then we walked to one of the beaches and Ghirardelli's.
Jarom with the mean Statue. "I can't believe you feel okay about not tipping. I have to eat too you know." Here's a tip: Get a real job! (Like I knew you had to tip every weirdo you came across.)
At the Wharf. It stunk.
The ocean with the Golden Gate Bridge in the back ground.
I'm sure you can guess what this is a picture of...

San Francisco is such an unique city. I loved the row homes, but wouldn't be able to stand having no yard. Everything is just all mixed together; businesses are right next to homes, and the streets are always insanely busy. I loved visiting, but I am definitely not a big city girl. Through out the night you could hear people walking by our front door and it totally creeped me out. I'm pretty sure I checked the locks about 15 times. The funniest part was when we drove up to the carport of where we were staying I asked if we were in the ghetto because everything just felt so on top of eachother. Megan laughed at me and said we were in the really nice part of the city. Clearly I know nothing.
Saturday night Jenna and Steve gave us more of a tour. They showed us all the huge homes and the Cliff House/Sunset Beach. Too bad it was pitch black by the time we got there. :) Then we went back to the Condo and played games and ate way too much Candy. 

7 comments:
Wow, the pictures are so amazing...it's like I was there...oh, wait, I wasn't invited you ???? I will just let you fill in the blank with you own colorful commentary.
Uh we are number 4 on the highlights? I am offended. :)
Ok, first of all, it looks like you guys are having tons of fun in S.F. Beautiful pictures.
Next- you have to go camping in Boundary Waters some time. You don't have to do the full-on 8 day thing, but it's so easy to paddle for an hour or so, set up camp, and stay for a few days. I like camping and all, but camping on a lake is about 10x's better.
I am so glad you found our link! I have been wondering about you guys, your little one is so dang cute!! We are doing great she is such a good baby, so it has been great! How are you doing?? I'm so glad we can stay in touch now. This blogging thing is great for that. Lets get together sometime!
here's a quick question for you, Ashley: where do you shop for clothes? I especially love your tops!
Hello!
This is ashley from TCBOTB. You are on the list as one of our top blog referrers! So thanks for that! I just thought I would let you know we have changed the site so that all of the new background links are faster loading. So if you'd like a faster loading background, go to the site and switch out the code you currently have with the new one. ALSO, I just have to point out that I love how you designed your header to match the background. SO ADORABLE! I'd like to invite you to post your blog address in our community forum under "cute blog show and tell." so you can show everyone how adorable you blog is!! We love to see the creativity of our users!
Thanks again for everything!
Ashley - TCBOTB
What a fun trip! I love San Francisco, Josh and I were there when we first got engaged! So when are you coming back to Utah?? I cant' wait to meet your little baby!!
Post a Comment