The architecture is beautiful and I put my camera to use. I really don't have the eye but it was fun anyway. 

There were people there doing this intense photo shoot. Of course it inspired us to make fun of them....
And act like idiots...
Bry took on the role quite well. 
I, on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing.
I was really obsessed with these doors. They just make such a cool back ground. 
I just love feet.
This picture is to prove that Bry's "'still got it." Three years ago he did this...and yes folks, he can still jump.
These were some actual "relive the moment" photos.

The end.

3 comments:
Love the pictures--that's such a beautiful place! Very nice spontaneous photo shoot. Holy cow! How high off the ground if Bryan in that picture?! It looks like he could jump over you! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Looks like such fun! And great pictures!
I'm still getting death threats from that fake statue guy. Anywho, cool pics ashleyface.
Post a Comment