I got this off my husband's blog, who was very excited to get his second tag from Alli! I think this is probably the neatest one yet.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot or if we’ve actually met in person or not---anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I remember when you first made me a meal: hotdogs. WOW! What a culinary work or art they were. I can't remember ever having a hotdog that taste so good. Way better than the key lime pie.
weird ash... mine is about food too! of course when i introduced you to red robin salads after the hockey game with mike and you finally told me after you ate the whole thing that you didn't like boiled eggs...hehe. sorry we missed you last weekend! hope everything is ok. call me soon!
Well my memory isn't about food, but something just as great...People.com!!! I just remember both of us going on the site and commenting about how stupid celebrities can be and how glad we are that they are dumb so that we can have this sort of entertainment to read at work!!!! AAAAHHH the memories.
Hey gorgeous mama! I remember meeting you at the front desk of the Student Health Center, at BYU; however, my best memory of you is the time you threw a tea party with the SHC receptionists. We made cucumber sandwiches and herbal tea and talked about marriage and being pregnant (I was pregnant at the time as well as another girl who was there).
By the way, I wanted to inform you that your blog is my favorite one to read...I just feel so inspired and edified when I read how you both love each other and how optimistic you always are. lol
I remember a random girls night in high school when you and I were put in charge of making spaghetti noodles...(probably because they didn't think we could mess it up), well - they were wrong, we ended up with this massive hard ball of noodles somehow. I remember Jackie being perplexed at us! Lots of funny memories!
I love all the memories of me kicking your trash a card games and then you caling me offensive names...good times!
At the health center (of course) when I thought I was pregnant and came to you in a panic and you talked me into buying one of their tests and taking it in the bathroom:) Longest few minutes of my life but then we had a good laugh. Also, phone room chat and yellow sheets.
i remember finally meeting you for the first time at legends grill, and then you and bryan gave me a ride back to the law school. so nice! and you had your cute little prego belly.
I would have to say your incessant encouragement/harassment to start a blog, followed by the onslaught of I.M's and verbal reminders to update my blog once I finally succumbed and started one. I also have to mention your obsessive behavior in cleaning your work station at the health center and your valiant attempt to never use a pen a sick person had handled. I seem to recall you flossing a disinfectant wipe through the strip reader of the credit card machine after running a guy's card through it. :)
Heidi Kline (Planert) says: I remember the fun times of High school study hall days. just goofing off and hanging out. Also, when Anna had her couples ritual every spring after school-oh what fun!! Anna tagged me on Her website, and I think its pretty cool, so I cant wait to get home tonight and put together the "Kline" website. Precious baby Ashley, take care..
Heidi Kline
I've got all kinds of memories from our childhood...dance classes (where I was SO jealous of how good you and Kelly were!), walks to school, and 8th grade photo shoots.
Wherever you and Bryan end up, just hope your kiddies have friends to play with. I feel so lucky to have grown up in our neighborhood with so many good friends!! :)
Post a Comment