Today's post is brought to you the number 8, the letter backwards L (he's not old enough to know the difference between the right L and the wrong L), and a little bit of Bryan. 8 is the number of weeks Caden will be this Friday. 8 is the number of diapers he goes through a day. 8 is also the number of hours Caden sleeps at night without waking up!!! The letter backwards L is in the word sLeep. The backwards L is also just the letter he makes at night when he is busy not waking up.

After a few tears (on my part and his), and some difficult days and nights we officially have a sleeping baby! He's such a great little guy. Thank you Baby Wise...and Tami C. Larsen, my mentor. :)
5 comments:
Hi Ashley! Your little Caden is so cute! I love all the faces and I'm so happy for you and Bryan, he's sleeping through the night, woohoo!
Congratulations on having a sleeping baby! That makes so much difference.
What can I say...it's a gift. Truth be told, Ashley, it was all you. All I did was make sure nobody messed with you and all your hard work (Mom).
wow congratulations!! i bet you feel so good!
Oh you lucky girl! 8 hours so soon?! I defnitely need to learn from you my next time around...as long as I don't have twins again!!
Post a Comment