Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feeling Thankful

I left for work this morning and as always kissed Bryan goodbye. He was still completely asleep today when I left. I tell him I love him and as I'm leaving the bedroom I hear, "I love you too, but we need to talk about a long term plan." HUH?!? "Recycling only saves the earth if we do it for 10 or more years Ashley." Ooookay Bry, Bye-bye.

With Thanksgiving tomorrow I wanted to take a minute and say how thankful I am for the life I have been blessed with. I am so grateful for a husband who talks gibberish in his sleep. I am thankful for family and friends that are truly incredible. I am grateful for the gospel and for a Savior who is my best friend. I am thankful for our home and ward. I am thankful for Bryan's schooling and for a hopeful future. And this year I am extremely grateful for our little baby.

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

*katie said...

Such funny gibberish! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!