That said, things are really good in our neck of the woods. Awh, all the stories I could tell of raising boys...but I'm so far behind I'll stick to the basics. Parky turned 2. Oh dreaded day. :)We had a race car birthday for him and he got his very first hair cut. He's developed a new addiction over the last few months. I have NO idea where he gets this problem from. One day I found him hiding in the pantry eating chocolate chips that he'd climbed three shelves to retrieve. {Maybe he saw me the day I was desperately searching the pantry for the Reese's Bryan had hid from me...} Another day I made cookies for a swim party. I left the first batch on the cooling rack and when I came back from helping Caden with something every single cookie had been ingested by my two year old.

Caden graduated to Sunbeams at church. He was excited. When we went to pick Parker up from nursery Caden announced that he was way too old to be in this class. When I asked his teacher how he did his first day she started laughing. Always a good sign. She then told me that she spent 5 minutes explaining to the class that we are Heavenly Father's children and created in his image. Caden raised his hand after taking that in and says, "No we aren't! My mom has showed me pictures of him, and he's old and has white hair!"
The weather here has been to die for. While we were driving to the park yesterday Caden asked me when summer would end. I told him this was a California winter and he was very confused. We got the boys scooters for Christmas which has been the best investment ever. Both of them picked it up pretty easily and now they go outside and ride around every day.
Everything pregnancy related is good. Little man's ultrasound came back great. I definitely feel older this time around. Its the first pregnancy that I actually have a hard time, oh you know, getting off the floor when I sit down. I'm not sure who said that 30 is the new 20 but clearly they were not talking about the body in regards to pregnancy. I feel more like what I imagine 70 to feel like.Okay and lastly, I have to post this. A friend posted a link to this article. I took the time to actually read it. I laughed a lot, and felt much better about myself as a mother afterwards. So to all my mommy friends out there I hope you are enjoying EVERY SINGLE MOMENT like we are here at our crazy house! ;) Xoxo.

7 comments:
Oh, YEAH!! I am so glad that you have not given up on your blog! I, for one, can't wait to see what new posts you have up your sleeve. Cute party, by the by.
I am also glad you haven't given up either! Your blogs are so entertaining. Glad things are going well.
Hi Ash :) It's been SO LONG...I miss you and I'm so happy to hear everything is going well! Congrats on baby #3...being a mama is the best thing EVER! I started a blog too...you should follow along so that we can stay updated with eachother's lives...my long lost college roomie!
I love you Ash, xoxo!
http://www.lovinlifeasmommynwife.blogspot.com/
Not that I can say ANYTHING about blogging, but I'm glad you've decided not to throw in the towel. Is that supposed to be a pregnancy picture? You look like you've just eaten a large meal--aren't you like 6 months pregnant?! I think your next blog post should be on how to stay svelte through pregnancy--you look amazing! :)
LOVED the article!!!! I'm sitting here, hours from when Jared's plane lands... barely limping by... Thanks for the laugh!
PS thank you for providing me with entertainment by blogging:)
You feel older, but you DEFINITELY don't look older! You are beautiful like always. And your boys are growing up so fast! You always have the cutest parties for their birthdays. I hope you are doing great!
Hey Ash! I just checked in to see how you're doing. I skimmed over this post and got to the good stuff in your ultrasound post. (Not that this post wasn't good, but I know you can relate since you were talking about the no-time-for-blogs stuff. That's me too). I just want to say congrats on boy #3! You were obviously meant to be a boy mama and you are doing such a great job. I can't wait to see how cute this one is and all the adventures the three of them (and you!) have. Miss you!
J
Post a Comment