Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Keeping the streak going...
The ultrasound tech put the wand on my stomach while she was still setting things up and this is the shot I immediately saw. Well, looks like we are definitely having another boy! The tech was shocked and said she usually likes to draw things out, but there was zero suspense for us. He's a boy and he wanted everyone to know it. 
The tech was so nice and did some 4D shots for us. He looks exactly like our other two. Shocker. :)
We are extremely excited to be adding another little guy to our family. We really feel so blessed, and know it will be wonderful! I'll admit I was in shock for a few minutes, mostly at the thought of three boys. THREE boys. THREE BOYS!!! I'm going to be that mom. :) Ah, the adventures that await me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How fun!! Congratulations!!
(That's how Max's ultrasound was...right away we knew he was all boy!)
Adventures galore!! My mom had 4 boys before she got me and you can bet there was some serious adventures with those brothers of mine! Congratulations!!
haha - love how he showed his goods immediately. You're going to rock the boy mom thing! : )
Well, someone has to wear all those hand me down keens:)
Ha ha ha! What a great first picture! :) At least he didn't draw out the suspense.
Congrats Ashley :) You know I need to meet all these boys one day!
Yay...I LOVE your little boys :)
How exciting!!! Congratulations to you and yours. :)
Post a Comment