After watching General Conference Caden announced that he wanted to go to the "that temple" {Salt Lake}. So we decided to make a trip to the Sacramento Temple. He was so excited, until we pulled into the parking lot. He started bawling, uncontrollably. When we asked what was wrong he wailed, "I DON'T WANNA GET MARRIED!"
We walked around the temple grounds with the kids. Parker hobbled. Poor daredevil's latest stunt didn't end so well and he's been limping ever since. The doctor assured me that it was nothing; I just feel so bad for him.


"Hey look, it's angle ron-i."
Afterwards we had a picnic. There were two Caden sized geese that joined us, which the boys thought was awesome. And it was, until we ran out of food and they started hissing at us. Caden was extremely protective of Parker, giving him a nice shove every time he tried to get in front of him. 

5 comments:
haha!! I love it :) I have pictures to prove it is an Ashley face.
Great pictures! I love you and your bald babies :)
That is hilarious! At least you know he was listening. :)
Such beautiful pics and I love that Caden wanted to see the Temple-- how rad! I see him and look forward to my kids having that level of comprehension- awesome!
Well at least he knows where to get married at. Good job "training up" your child, Mom & Dad
Post a Comment