Saturday, December 11, 2010

My dad sent me a Christmas package and one of the items in it was a sweeeeet ornament with a picture of me from 2nd grade. I'm sure you all have one just like it. Bryan shows Caden and tells him this is mommy when she was little like you.

Caden's response: Nope, that not mommy. That's a pretty girl. A pretty skinny girl.

Wow. Merry Christmas.

{Happy Birthday to Lesley! Hope you are having a wonderful day!}

5 comments:

Megan said...

Bahaha!! That is all I can say :) oh and I love that kid! 7 days!!

Anonymous said...

soo cute and innocent! love it!

Heather Dayton said...

Oh my gosh! That's hilarious. Good thing you are pretty AND skinny so you can't feel too bad... :)

Lesley said...

A shout out on the Phipps family blog! Wow! So this is what it feels like to be famous. Amazing.

adam and andrea said...

ohh Caden...he leaves me speechless...