Day 8: Wrapped presents. Printed more cute Christmas tags from West Elm.
My parents got 22 inches of real snowflakes Saturday. It made me homesick. Then they told me it was also 20 degrees below zero. Homesickness cured.
Beginning of the day.
End of the day.
Day 9: Button wreath ornaments. {Thank you Kristen and Martha.} Not very festive colors but I was not making another trip to Michaels for buttons.
Day 10: Ward Christmas Party. Caden was so excited to see Santa but as soon as he got up to his seat he was climbing Bryan like a tree to get away from him.
Day 11: Burke Junction's Christmas train ride with Larsen's. 

Which somehow ended in a balloon sword fighting match.
Day 12: Gifts to Jesus. I had read this idea on my friend Kami's blog and immediately wanted to do it. Apparently I got overly excited about it and didn't read the whole discription about giving your gift to Jesus on Christmas morning. Whoops, next year... This year we wrote down our gifts to him Sunday morning; They are now sitting under our tree with all the other gifts. I knew this would be a special activity but I didn't know how much the spirit would pour over our home as we wrote down the things we would be valiant in this year for our Savior. Caden was so excited as we wrote to Jesus. All on his own he said, "I go to nursery and sing songs for Jesus."
Day 13: Put together a snowman train that great-grandma bought Caden. He sat through 118 pieces. Miracle!

Day 14: Snowflakes.

Day 10: Ward Christmas Party. Caden was so excited to see Santa but as soon as he got up to his seat he was climbing Bryan like a tree to get away from him.
Day 11: Burke Junction's Christmas train ride with Larsen's. 

Which somehow ended in a balloon sword fighting match.
Day 12: Gifts to Jesus. I had read this idea on my friend Kami's blog and immediately wanted to do it. Apparently I got overly excited about it and didn't read the whole discription about giving your gift to Jesus on Christmas morning. Whoops, next year... This year we wrote down our gifts to him Sunday morning; They are now sitting under our tree with all the other gifts. I knew this would be a special activity but I didn't know how much the spirit would pour over our home as we wrote down the things we would be valiant in this year for our Savior. Caden was so excited as we wrote to Jesus. All on his own he said, "I go to nursery and sing songs for Jesus."
Day 13: Put together a snowman train that great-grandma bought Caden. He sat through 118 pieces. Miracle!
Day 14: Snowflakes.
Beginning of the day.
End of the day.

4 comments:
way to go! i'm so impressed! and i totally printed out those west elm tags the other day too. haha.
You impress me girl! I am absolutely amazed and love your Christmas magic you are creating each day for your boys! It makes me want to be so Christmas-y each day. How do you do it? You are super mom. I love seeing how you are doing.
...and thats about right too, its for sure winter here, without a doubt. Today is MUCH warmer, took the dog for a walk, the sun is out shinning and keeping it warmer, I promise you would enjoy WI today.
Cute ideas, love the activities each day, your so creative!
Post a Comment