This last week we have had the pleasure of spending lots of time with friends and family. With graduation it has really hit me how much I have taken for granted having my incredible extended family so close by.
I can say without hesitation that I have one of the most amazing extended families EVER! We get together, laugh til our sides hurt, and smile til our cheeks ache. We reminese and genuinely miss our cousins that aren't with us. We support eachother though the good and the bad. We celebrate eachothers accomplishments, and cheer eachother on though the different stages of life we are each in. I love these folks, and am so lucky to call them my family.
{This was us celebrating Cinco de Mayo with the best steak tacos I've ever tasted!}
I can say without hesitation that I have one of the most amazing extended families EVER! We get together, laugh til our sides hurt, and smile til our cheeks ache. We reminese and genuinely miss our cousins that aren't with us. We support eachother though the good and the bad. We celebrate eachothers accomplishments, and cheer eachother on though the different stages of life we are each in. I love these folks, and am so lucky to call them my family.
{This was us celebrating Cinco de Mayo with the best steak tacos I've ever tasted!}
This week we also got a visit from Erin & Liam. Bryan's college roommate, Matt, married the cutest girl ever, Erin, who is now one of my dearest friends. We've been so lucky to spend time with them each time they come to Utah to visit.
Liam & Parker.
Caden & Ella
The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. -Elizabeth Foley
These two played by eachothers side for hours--doing seperate things. That's true friendship.

Smiles: not gonna happen.

1 comment:
looks like you've been busy! Thanks again for watching Ella- that last one cracks me up cause they are looking at you like "hey crazy lady, can't you see we're trying to play here?"
Post a Comment