We are all sitting at dinner and Caden says, "Done. I done." I tell him we will finish our food and then get him down. He waits for a few seconds and then says it again, "Done. I done." I repeat what I said earlier. He waits a little longer, then throws his arms in the air and says, in a tone all too familiar, "Are you kiddin' me?!?" I was laughing too hard to answer.
Invision it. I'm walking down the stairs balancing Parker, a blanket, & a bottle on one side and on the other, holding Caden's hand as he JUMPS down the stairs. Barely holding it all together, Parker pukes down the front of me, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. Caden looks up, "Yuck, mommy," then continues to jump down the stairs dragging me with him. Thanks buddy. Always so helpful.
I'll leave you with that for a week. I'm off to Monterey for some sun and sand between the toes time while the husband gets scuba certified. (Let's be honest--it's more like chase Caden out of the ocean waves so he doesn't die, stop him from eating too much sand, apply 30 layers of sunscreen time. It's sure to be a good time either way.)
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is so funny - Caden cracks me up! I love it. Have a fabulous time in the sun and sand - you guys deserve it!!
Post a Comment