Caden was LOVING helping me wrap presents this year. He LOVED to pull the tape out as far as he could and then crinkle it up in his palm before I could use it. He LOVED to try to steal the scissors, which he knows he's not supposed to touch. He LOVED to walk across my fresh wrapping paper, making it look 100 years old. He LOVED to scribble on the front of the presents. He LOVED trying to unwrap each present I'd just wrapped. Let me tell you, this kind of help is hard to find.


4 comments:
too cute Ashley, I cant imagine the long process of actually getting 1 present wrapped, coodos to you for letting your son help, I dont have patience and will need to learn with Having alittle one by my side all the time!
Ashley he is adorable!! How fun to have him at such a fun age for Christmas! And I'm excited for your one on the way too. I hope all is going well. Merry Christmas!
I love the "helpfulness" of children. They are so cute at it. He is adorable!
I loved this post - super cute...alright I just wanted to tell you good luck as you are getting very close to delivery of that second little bundle of joy! I hope that your labor goes as great as everyone says your second goes! Lots of love! You are in our prayers!!
Post a Comment