Oh my gosh! I knew you were getting close, but I didn't realize it was that soon! Good luck--maybe you'll get the first new year baby and end up on the news! I hear you get all sorts of swag form local businesses and stuff! :)
YAY THAT IS AWESOME!! I'm sososososoooo happy for you guys! (mostly you Ash) but you Bri for hopefully the tax break!! WOOT WOOT! Anyways, we'll be thinkin bout you guys, hope things go smooth. You look GREAT Ashley!! CONGRATS!
haha...I was just checking in to see when your exact due date was because I knew you were close...and look at the happy news I found! Woohoo, Ash!! GOOD LUCK, GIRL!! I'll be checking the blog as much as possible to see if Bryan has updated us all with how you're doing and when you deliver. Can't wait to see if your number 2 is as dang cute as number 1. Okay, now go have a baby! We're all thinking of you.
Congratulations! I hope you get lots of rest tonight... it's over for a while now... Tami and Wes must be so happy they'll get to see the baby!!!! Here's to delivering in 2009!!!!
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. ...Amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder Ballard
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he has been robbed. The fact of the matter is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I knew you were getting close, but I didn't realize it was that soon! Good luck--maybe you'll get the first new year baby and end up on the news! I hear you get all sorts of swag form local businesses and stuff! :)
Oh my goodness, just two more days! Yay!! I'm so excited to see pictures...you know, when you have time;)
YAY!! So exciting, can't wait to see pics of the little guy! We're thinking about you and praying for a safe and fast delivery!! Love you!!
YAY THAT IS AWESOME!! I'm sososososoooo happy for you guys! (mostly you Ash) but you Bri for hopefully the tax break!! WOOT WOOT! Anyways, we'll be thinkin bout you guys, hope things go smooth. You look GREAT Ashley!! CONGRATS!
oh wow that came up fast. good luck on recovery and hope all goes well!! take care
haha...I was just checking in to see when your exact due date was because I knew you were close...and look at the happy news I found! Woohoo, Ash!! GOOD LUCK, GIRL!! I'll be checking the blog as much as possible to see if Bryan has updated us all with how you're doing and when you deliver. Can't wait to see if your number 2 is as dang cute as number 1. Okay, now go have a baby! We're all thinking of you.
Congratulations! I hope you get lots of rest tonight... it's over for a while now... Tami and Wes must be so happy they'll get to see the baby!!!! Here's to delivering in 2009!!!!
Post a Comment