Every morning this guy climbs down the stairs and goes to the back door to knock. "Side, side, side, side, side...."
He loves to be outside.
(Thank you Aunt Megan for entertaining him so I could get some pictures!!)

(Thank you Aunt Megan for entertaining him so I could get some pictures!!)On another note, my husband rocks. Our dryer broke. Wouldn't turn on, period. The man fixed it. Went to Sears, bought a part, took apart the entire dryer, and fixed it. Who knew Betty Crocker/Johnny Cochran was also Handy Manny?!?

6 comments:
Ok I am dying laughing at that last line. Ashley, you're hilarious.
Hey, thats my son and I taught him well, and his name is Handy Andy, or Dandy, or Randy, but NOT Manny.
Lovin' Caden's little man sweater!! He's getting so big!
how precious Ashley, he really is a ham, beautiful eyes and smile!
hey, I was wondering how you created your title with all the pictures, is there a certian college site you were able to use to do that or is it picasa? I love the set up and been meaning to put something together but just have not had time....
Have a good weekend!
When did Bryan learn how to sing cute little Spanish songs
He's so cute! I LOVE his little sweater.
Post a Comment