Monday, May 18, 2009

"What do you do all day?"

I frequently get asked the question, "What do you do all day?"
New response: Clean up goldfish.
We bought Caden a kiddie pool thinking he'd LOVE it. This is how he loves it......From 10 feet away. So happy he was able to escape.
The odd thing about this kid is he loves the water. We put him in the spa and he wanted to swim. We let him stand on the side shelf and he decided he was big enough to jump in. When his head went under the water (yes, Bryan caught him but was trying to teach him it was deep), he didn't even care; he just started kicking his legs and swinging his arms.

Oh, and Caden took his first two steps...for a Nilla Waffer. Smart man. We are on the road to walking.

14 comments:

Lesley said...

oh I miss that little face! I'm glad he's not afraid of going under water- we tried that with Ella and it was a definite no-go. Oh and, I guess we miss you too.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

So fun! He is too cute.

Rob and Andrea said...

Sooo funny, Ashley!! Caden is adorable. I bet you two just have a blast together! Keep the updates coming, I love seeing what your beautiful family is up to! :)

J.Phipps said...

love the pics. I'm just glad he didn't wear bumpa's swim suit

Sheila said...

These are such cute pictures! I love love love this stage, it just gets funner and funner!

Can you email me your email?

sheilacapell(at)hotmail(dot)com

*katie said...

So many fun things at this stage:) Constant clean up, taking steps, scaring the parents when close to water.... and of course looking adorable:)

Ledebuhr Family said...

Your pictures are adorable! That's all :)

Kari said...

What a doll!

adam and andrea said...

He's such a cutie! I just love that smile!

Janelle said...

Looks like you have yourself a little fish. And a cute one!

Amy said...

Yes, we saw the phil and teds at costco.com, for like 200 less than we bought ours at goores! Couldn't live without it, though:)

Ashley Schill said...

Hey Ashley! Just wanted to tell you that Caden is so adorable! He has grown up a ton. Your family pictures are beautiful as well. Are you guys done with Law school or one more year? Either way, that's exciting there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Glad to see you are doing well!

Megan said...

You have the cutest little boy ever, and lots of fans of your blog :) I'm looking for your email address - can't find it anywhere. Could you email me? mohartley at gmail Thanks Ashley!

Jolene said...

He knows what he doesn't want. M