Our dear friend Lesley took these amazing pictures for us. She's so, so talented. Brace yourself for LOTS of pictures because I just can't decide which ones to put on canvas. Plus there are still like 20 others I love equally as much. I've never had this problem before.
Oh my goodness, I can see the predicament...SUCH CUTE PICTURES! Caden is at SUCH a fun age for pictures, I love them all! His little teeth are so cute, and that picture of your guys' feet is really great. I love them all!
They are all amazing!! I love the last 2, especially the last one of you guys laughing! Caden looks like such a big boy standing by the chair. Gorgeous family!! By the way, I am in love with your headband!
Love the pictures! They are so cute, I need to do that with my family. When are you coming to California this summer? Is Bryan's internship in Sacramento again?
Those are all so great! I can see why you are having such a hard time choosing. Caden is so adorable! How did you guys get him to smile in every picture?!I hope you guys made it safely to California. We'll miss you while you're gone!
Oh my goodness...those family pictures are adorable. And trust me there was a reason that I only took pictures of the belly - I did not want my face in there!!! Caden is almost one...time goes so very fast!! I can't wait for this little girl to come!! How did you stand waiting the last month??
Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. ...Amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder Ballard
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he has been robbed. The fact of the matter is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride." - President Gordon B. Hinckley
14 comments:
Oh my goodness, I can see the predicament...SUCH CUTE PICTURES! Caden is at SUCH a fun age for pictures, I love them all! His little teeth are so cute, and that picture of your guys' feet is really great. I love them all!
They are all amazing!! I love the last 2, especially the last one of you guys laughing! Caden looks like such a big boy standing by the chair. Gorgeous family!! By the way, I am in love with your headband!
The close up of Caden...sooooooo cute. I also love the first one. They are all so great. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love the pictures! They are so cute, I need to do that with my family. When are you coming to California this summer? Is Bryan's internship in Sacramento again?
Ashley, those are so cute! I love the scenery--where did you go to have them taken? Good luck deciding which one to use!
Adorable! Caden is such the perfect age for this...so happy to just be with mom and dad!
those are so cute, ashley! be sure to show us which ones you pick--and where do you get them put on canvas?
Wow--they are so cute!! I can totally understand having a hard time choosing!
Hey Ashley! This is Chelsea (Andrea's sister in law)... these pictures are all amazing! You have such a gorgeous family :) Hope you're doing well!
Those are all so great! I can see why you are having such a hard time choosing. Caden is so adorable! How did you guys get him to smile in every picture?!I hope you guys made it safely to California. We'll miss you while you're gone!
second to last one is my favorite for sure! beautiful family!
Oh my goodness...those family pictures are adorable. And trust me there was a reason that I only took pictures of the belly - I did not want my face in there!!! Caden is almost one...time goes so very fast!! I can't wait for this little girl to come!! How did you stand waiting the last month??
These are SO cute :) love them!
those are so cute!
Post a Comment