Friday, December 15, 2006

Up-Date

September 20, 2006





Since I just graduated from BYU and started working full time at the Health Center I seem to have a lot of free time on my hands. I figured I'd start using this to keep everyone updated on things that are happening in our little family.
Things are just fabulous here in Utah. We have almost been married for a year--and life is wonderful! Bryan is starting his senior year and currently interning for a disabilities law firm, which is such an amazing opportunity for him. He has started applying for Law Schools all over the place so we are excited to see where that will take us this next year. I'm hoping somewhere sunny!!! Like I said, I'm working full time--and let me just say I'm very happy and grateful that I will get to be a stay at home mom in the future!! Besides work we are just enjoying spending time with eachother! Like I said--life is good!!

No comments: