Friday, December 15, 2006

Finally Graduated and All Grown Up! ;)

The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse.
I graduated from BYU August 18th with a degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development. Walking across the stage to get my diploma was such a surreal feeling. I had finally accomplished what I had worked so hard for. I was so glad that my family was able to be there for everything. It was a really neat feeling to look out into the crowd and see them there at the finish after the years and years of support they had given me. And of course I was so happy to have Bryan there!! He made sure to scream when I walked across the stage. Erika, Me, and Cody: they barely survived the ceremony. Probably wouldn't have if it weren't for "Coconut Lime Verbina" ;) Grandma Zelda and Grandpa Al: Always there to support!! While I was walking across the stage Grandpa yelled "She's the prettiest one out there." He's the best!!
My parents rented a condo up in Park City--so we had a big BBQ celebration. Yes after 3 years in Utah I finally learned that they don't understand grilling out here. Landen and Kristen came up to celebrate with us!
Dad also decided it would be funny to buy Utah State shirts to wear while we celebrated my graduation from BYU. Real cool dad. I know why he really bought them though--muscle shirt to show of the build. Haha! He even got the Anderson's in on it! It was so fun to have them there--I have the best family!!

No comments: