Friday, December 15, 2006

Our One Year Anniversary!!!

October 14, 2006

We made it a whole year! :) And what a great year it's been! We are so thankful for each day we've been blessed with and so happy to see that it truly does just keep getting better and better. I am even more thankful for the person I married now and know that will just continue with each year! I really can't wait to be like our grandparents and look back on all we've been able to share together. Sappy Sappy--sorry. :)



Bryan got me masks for part of my anniversary present. Along with my PINK RAZOR!!! He made me promise not to put these pictures on here but I thought they were funny. One of our favorite things to do is lay down all our blankets and pillows in our family room and watch movies all night. So we also got Grey's Anatomy Season 2 to watch all weekend long.





At the Salt Lake Temple after doing sealings. We decided to reminisce by going back to our Temple. We weren't the only couple who had this genius idea. One of the other couples in our group had been there a year earlier also. I love that temple and the history behind it--I think it will always amaze me.



This picture just looked cool because of the sunlight.



After the temple we went to the Gateway Mall and ate at Biaggi's--it's our favorite. We went all out and got so much food--Calamari, Pastas, Breads, Double Chocolate Cake....mmmmm sooo good!!



At the castle...




Our sleepover.

No comments: